Friday, September 24, 2010

back to 2007

After my first two blogs, it is time to see how this all stated. First, you have to take a test by a PH.D.  His name is Dr Nance. He is a neuropsychological tester. You might ask him about every thing in the world. He asks every things, like drawing lines in diffiecult spaces. The test takes as  much as 5 or 6 hours. Yike! He is gathering formation. At least I can take a break for a few minutes.  It takes a long time and when they are over, you are BRAIN DEAD fore shure.

 Ok, after all of the tests, Dr Nance will provide the information in the tests and then forword its to the  doctor who will study all the tests.

That don now my doctor comes out to meet me and my wife. First time here. We talk a few minits then gets to the meet time for results. O sat next to my wife. Out of the blew, the docter said you have it. I said what does that mean. It meens I have Alzheimers.  I felt a tear droping. Lisa and I cried a short time. It is done now.  We are both strong and there is a lot of life to Live.
That was 3 years ago.  Life is good.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment